The speedy registry office ceremony can leave you feeling a little flat if you’re not planning a reception. Why not finish on a high note with a celebration meal or thank-you toast for witnesses, friends and family?
Champagne breakfast, waterfront lunch, candlelit dinner. Here are some sample packages of what we can do.
Champagne Toast, Molly Bloom Circle
Named after the bronze statue dedicated to James Joyce’s fictional heroine in the novel Ulysses, it was here in Gibraltar’s Botanical Gardens (10-minutes walk from the Registry Office) that she shared a passionate kiss with her soldier lover – the perfect setting to seal your own wedded bliss.
- Waiter service
- Drinks: for example, cava, orange juice, beer and water
- Nibbles: for example, peanuts, crisps, olives, Manchego cheese, Serrano ham and breadsticks
- Décor: for example, paper lanterns and ribbons
- Music: for example, a guitarist
- 20 guests, 90 minutes
Champagne Breakfast for 2
For a bubbly start to your big day, enjoy an al fresco champagne breakfast in one of Gibraltar’s many romantic settings, with side orders of exquisite views and ambience.
- Glass of Cava or Champagne each
- Freshly squeezed orange juice
- Homemade croissant
- Pain au chocolat
- Danish pastries
- Fruit platter
- Smoked salmon and caviar blinis
Waterfront Wedding Lunch or Candlelit Dinner
Lapped by the ocean on three sides, Gibraltar has no end of romantic waterside restaurants to celebrate your new marital status! For just the two of you or with your wedding party, we’ll help you select the perfect menu and location.
- Welcome drinks
- 3 course meal and half a bottle of wine
- Table decoration
Traditional Cream Tea
Cucumber sandwiches, home-made cakes, warm scones slathered with thick, rich cream and strawberry jam, served on a cake stand with lace doilies. And a bottomless pot of afternoon tea. If you would like to indulge in this great British tradition, we’ll bring it on.
- Scones with jam and cream
- Homemade cakes
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Table arrangements
- Place names
- Subject to a minimum of 6 guests.
We can arrange toasts at any of our venues.