Everyone needs a little help with organising a wedding abroad, from a different country and time zone. Our economical packages provide the basics and relieve you of the endless tasks associated with your wedding day (bookings, paperwork, admin). It’s up to you what extras you’d like to add to customise your celebration. Our venues and services pages will show you how easy it is to mix and match!
One Night Stand – Reserve your Hotel Now!
Did you know that a one-night stay in Gibraltar (before or after your wedding) is a new legal requirement for all non-resident couples marrying in Gibraltar? To be sure of getting your first choice, why not let us book for you and your guests at preferential rates!
Take me to your recommended hotels
Relax while your English-speaking wedding planner prepares the paperwork and ensures everything comes together beautifully on the day.
Price includes the following
Meeting in our office, we will assist you with all your legal documentation and paperwork including arranging the appointment to meet the Commissioner for Oaths.
- 2 Marriage Certificates
- Postage of Certificates
- Special License
- Marriage Ceremony & Venue
- Commissioner Oath
- We will provide you with 2 free witnesses on your wedding day if required (note that 2 witnesses over the age of 18 is required on each wedding).
Styling your Wedding
Our styling services are unlimited in their range and potential. We can take an empty shell and transform it with colour, flowers, lighting, draping, specialty linens, centrepieces, candles, chic lounge settings and more. All we really need from you is guidance on theme, your personal preferences and styles and we can set the ball rolling from there!
- 2-4 meetings to establish a concept for the styling and decorative aspects of the wedding ceremony and reception.
- Sourcing of all decorative suppliers to provide products and services required
- We will organise all the tedious elements to the decorative process, such as management of requirements, contracts and payments of all decorative suppliers
- We will create a table mock-up to confirm the table styling, so you can tweak and tailor the design completely, with a complete, physical embodiment of your vision presented. (please note all florals are charged at an additional cost)
- We will not only set up the day’s styling and decorations, but will also pack it all away, so you will not need to lift a finger.
- Transport to and from the wedding venue for your guests can be arranged by hour weddings.
Toasts & Trysts
Micro receptions for intimate celebrations or to enjoy with family and friends.
- End your day on a high note with a champagne toast and a 3 course meal, half a bottle of wine in a romantic location
- During your minimum 1 night’s stay enjoy a champagne breakfast, leisurely lunch or slap-up candlelit dinner
- From a 2 for 1 cocktail in a great night club, to a high tea at the Top of the Rock
- Sunset Sailing around the bay of Gibraltar
Coordination of the Day
Unlike a full-service wedding coordinator, a “Day-of” coordinator is for brides and grooms who want to do most of the planning themselves, but when their wedding day arrives, they need a professional to execute all of their hard work.– and that is what hour weddings will be there for on the day, ensuring all this and more! our wedding day coordination services will include:
- All contact and liaising with the venue will be done through us, and they will be provided with the detailed timeline and wedding day schedule, so all runs to plan!
- Our team of designers and decorators will set up the venue, liaise with suppliers and ensure all table settings, centerpieces and decorative touches are prepared exactly as you envisaged.
- We are firm believers in the “just in case” mentality, and so we will be armed with our wedding day emergency kit, for any last minute fixes that, from experience, could happen!
- Our coordination will be discreet (you’ll hardly know we’re there!), and we will be on hand to help you until the first dance, giving you peace of mind to thoroughly enjoy each and every minute of your special day!
We know how daunting organising a wedding can seem to newly engaged couples, with such a huge range of services, options and choices to make, the happiest occasion of your life could feel a little overwhelming at first! Hour Weddings is here to qualm all of your niggling worries, and offer a free initial consultation to prospective couples who want some more information on what we can do for you!
Our wedding day should be full of love, emotion and happiness, and should feel smooth and relaxed – and that is what hour weddings will be there for on the day, ensuring all this and more! our wedding day coordination services will include:
Our first consultation will explore your ideas and style, and give you an insight into how we can personalise our services to make your day as special as you imagine. If you feel we are a great fit to style, organise and bring to life your nuptials, your bespoke wedding services will include:
- Eight meetings with our hugely experienced team of wedding planners (9:00-18:00), where we will develop and design a wedding completely in line with your overall vision, answer all your questions, listen to any new ideas and inspiration you’ve thought up since we last met, and of course update you on all the progress we are making as we edge ever closer to your wedding day! Other than that, we are available and at your disposal throughout the planning stages via email and telephone, so you feel as much a part of the exciting process as you would like.
- We will be in regular contact with you, providing AN action plan for the final weeks, producing a detailed timeline and schedule for the wedding day and with regular updates and reviews throughout the months of planning.
- Budgets, supplier sourcing and coordination, payment plans, appointment planning, admin and scheduling are some of the least romantic things we can think of! We handle all of the less glamorous side of the planning process, giving you updates as and when required. We will also handle online RSVPs and all dietary requirements for the wedding meal.
- We are incredibly well accustomed to the venue, catering, entertainment and supplier scene on the Rock and up the surrounding coast in Spain, with special rates across these sectors available to us. As such, we will guide and recommend to suit your bespoke vision.
- Our team of designers have styled and decorated an array of themes over the past decade – and yours will be tailored and hand crafted to the highest standard.
- No event organisation goes exactly to plan – our experience has shown us this, and for weddings it is no different. We will be there to solve any last minute issues or support necessary changes, so that you need not fret, and you can get